Google has personally answered this one for you. They say that in most cases SEO can take between 4 months to a year to help your business first implement improvements and then see potential benefit.
A page one position in the Google search results is like gold dust. Not so long ago it was relatively easy to achieve. These days it’s a lot more challenging, and getting it wrong can affect your reputation. Thankfully we have all the SEO tools and know-how to maximise your chances and some happy customers to vouch for us.
With 85% over viewers using smart phones it is imperative that your website is optimised for both smartphone & desktop.
If you need help with maintenance, I'll be here for you. If not, i'll leave you to it. I have a website support maintenance package available.
It is sometimes possible for us to do rush orders for an additional fee. Send us a message as soon as possible, and we will get back to you to let you know if we have space in our schedule for a rush order.
Our fees include licensing for all web designs we create specifically for our clients. Licensing for all assets will be included in your invoice, and all documentation will be transferred to you after the final invoice is closed.
I certainly can! However, it is important to approach website redesign sensitively & to make sure your reasons are valid. This will ensure the success of the project and not damage your SEO.
LDigital provide web design estimates based on an hourly rate and on the common tasks required for your project. We will need more information about what you have and what we need before we can do that. Contact us, and we will reply with an estimate of the time required and a suggested budget Questions" button.
* Have a Go Live Date in mind
* Make a list tasks you would like to outsource
* Start with the main tasks which gives you a headache or takes up the most time
* Decide on your budget per month
* Make sure you have your processes/training notes in place (if not we can work through this together for a chargeable fee).
* Book in a further call
* We will go through your requirements & budget to see where I can best support you & take away those tasks which keep you up until 2am.